Sunday, October 17, 2010

MAC's Venomous Villians! BAD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!


When i first heard about this collection I couldn't wait for it to hit the stores, I have a weakness with everything Disney related and to have it juxtaposed with my beloved MAC , I couldnt wait to get my hands on it. So finally today i went for my private viewing of the collection and let me tell you all; I FELL IN LOVE with each and every piece. The colours are just brilliant and the packaging is super cool. A true glamorous way to bring out the dark side of us!

Here is a list of the items I picked out:

Cruella De Vil

   Sweet Joy eyeshadow:  A pale yellow lightly shimmered eyeshadow.



 
De-Vil eyeshadow: A gorgeous rich copper shade that has the perfect amount of shimmer


 

Heartless Lipstick: A beautiful shade of Cherry Rad that has a very smooth and creamy texture.


 

Evil Queen

Vainglorious eyeshadow: A really flattering bronze burgundy shade


 

Bite of an Apple Blush: I don't know how to describe this shade its a reddish coral pink if that makes sense! But it gives this flushed school girl cheeks! Gorgeous



Maleficent



Mineralize duo eyeshadow in : 1. She who dares which is a gorgeos blue green extra shimmery gorgeousssssssssss colour and 2. My dark Magic which is Pinkish plum and it looks amazing on. I am absolutely in love with these two colours!


Violetta Lipstick: This is originally a MAC PRO colour and i couldn't wait to get my hands on it, its an amplified clean violet purple which is a Must have for this fall!



 
Mean & Green Nail polish: This multi changing colour just speaks for itself. STUNNING!





Dr. Facilier

Lipgelée in Resort Life: Off white with a pearly shimmer


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails