Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What's Inside my bag!

So i got a lot of sweet requests asking me to do a post about my must have 'handbag' items, so i decided to give you guys a sneak peak into whats inside my bag!

   
Sunglasses (I usually find myself running for my wayfarers if i have no time)
 My green Ipod ( I have a thing for green)
Jo Malone scent ( I am obsessed with almost all of their fragrances!)
My Lipglosses and almost always there is a MAC Lipstick
Gum ( Mystic is my fav!)
L'Occitane Hand Cream (they make the best!)
Bath and Body works hand sanitizer
My Smythson fashion diary
MontBlanc pen which my husband gave me :)
Blackberry curve
Wallet by Dolce & Gabbana
Key Chain by Louis Vuitton which was a gift from my husband so i adore it (its just so playful & cute!)


So thats basically what's usually in my bag, but for some reason they always weigh a ton! I am always shoving files and papers in !!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails