Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back !! (with some travel tips)

I really gotta apologize for lack of updates but my summer trip was loaded and spun around madly i barely had time to do anything. I promise i will make it up to you guys so stay tuned for the hottest updates !

I was actually in Mykonos and i have to say it was amazing! I have put my own little guide for anyone who wants to explore the city.



Places to stay:
  • Cavo Tagoo
  • Belvedere
Beaches:
  • Psarou (Nammos)
  • Sol y Mar
Clubbing:

My  favs were Astra, Guzel and Space and of course the numerous beach parties are insane!!

Bars :

For the best views of the sunset Mykonos style head to Scarpa or Semeli in Old town and enjoy their amazing cocktails

Eating out :

Apart from the yummiest Souvlakies (Hint: Try Jimmy's) and Crepes that you will find in old town, here are my fav restaurants
  • Coo
  • Interni
  • Sea satin  ( You have to try the lobster pasta)
  • Nobu in Belvedere (you have to try the new style salmon and the yellow fish Jalapeno)
Shopping:

Old town is the main shopping place in Mykonos, with so many jewellry shops that range from funky to fine jewellry. You can also find Chopard, Hermes, Cartier and many other stores in town.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails