Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shopping with N: Fringe Jackets


I am obsessed with these boho chic jackets and they are proving to be a hot item during this month! There are so many ways you can wear them . Just take a cue from Kate Moss who has thrown hers over a blazer and jeans or Nicole Richie who looks divine in this gorgeous look. They can be worn day to night depending on how you accessorize them. My Pick would be this gorgeous Kite and Butterfly jacket available at Blush Boutique. The flower beading is gorgeous and the colour is easy to pair with simply everything. I got one for myself and i find myself wearing it all the time, and people stop me in the street to ask me where i got it from!  Get yours now and get obsessed !
For orders outside of bahrain send an email to Luv@blushboutiqueonline.com , soon you will be able to order from the website :):)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails