Thursday, July 22, 2010

In my Closet: Recent Buys

MAC Lipstick in Diva
With all the Fall Runways featuring dark lipsticks I thought I was just too inspired and thought I'd get a headstart on the trend.  Diva is a vary dark plummish red that just complements every skin tone. It's a gorgeous take on the dark lipstick trend in a wearable colour! You seriously feel like a Diva when you wear it!




 


YSL Ring
No I wasn't living in the sand, i know this ring has been causing a stir for quite some time, but since i have really small fingers (I never find my ring size!!) It was always sold out in my size, so imagine my surprise when Net-a-Porter re-stocked the ring but in new colours. I was even more in love with this royal blue shade than my original choice (which was the coral one)




 


Balenciaga Tee
I'm in love with the print, somehow feels like couture with an eastern twist. Like wearing a piece of art.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails