So for this weekend my theme was the flower, summer always puts me in a floral mood. Whether your going for dinner with the girls or a full on night out , this outfit will have people green with envy.
- This floral sequins top by Parker is simply divine, the details on it are striking and its a wardrobe staple for when you want to dress up your jeans. Get it at Blush Boutique
- You should keep the rest of the look simple as the top is already embellished, just add plain skinny jeans. My faves are Jbrand and Siwy. Also available at Blush Boutique
- I would suggest adding tough looking shoes to give it a bit of an edge, like these Givenchy ones here.
- Add a Muted colour clutch to complement the look and not overpower it, like this Fendi Clutch shown here.
- keep the Jewellry simple, a cuff or a watch is enough. Shown here is a Dannijo cuff. very edgy looking.
- Remember dressing up is fun so set the mood by lighting a scented candle.