Top : Madison Marcus available at Blush Boutique
Jeand: Current/Elliott available at Shopbop
Bag: Foley + Corrina 'city tote' available at Blush Boutique
Shoes: Alexander Mcueen 'Faithful' open toe booties
Cuff: Roberto Cavalli available at Net-a-Porter
- To Begin with I used this gorgeous feathers top by Madison Marcus from the selection at Blush Boutique as the backbone of the look. The key here is to pick the statement piece and have the rest of your look complement it by keeping it simple.
- I paired the top with this skinny Current/Elliott jean in a dark wash to sort of act like a frame to the top and highlight it.
- A Metallic Bag is really a gorgeous addition to the look, glamming it up. I love this Foley + Corinna city bag from the selection at Blush Boutique. The iconic shape and simplicity pulls up the look.
- The right shoe for this look in my opinion is something that toughens it up, making it sharp and right on trend. Which is why i picked this divine pair by Alexander McQueen, its one of this season's must have militaty booties with their signature skull detail on the zipper. I personally own a pair and find myself adding it to so many outfits to keep them right on trend.
- For accessories, i kept it simple. Mainly a ring and a cuff. I adoreeeee this snake cuff by Roberto Cavalli, the colour really play up against the olive theme.
Shopping Note: For People outside Bahrain; Blush Boutique is launching their online store soon, but you can order any of the items by sending an email to : Luv@Blushboutiqueonline.com