Sunglasses: Linda Farrow Luxe
Hat: Eugenia Kim
Bangle: Alexis Bittar
Nail Polish: Chanel 'Riviera' Summer 2010 collection
Bag: Fendi Straw totw
Kaftan: Missoni available at Net-a-Porter
Sandals: Musa available atNet-a-Porter
Necklace: Stephen Dweck available at SAKS FifthAvenue
- If there was one ultimate summer essential , it would have to be a Kaftan, you can dress it in so many ways on your vacation. As a cover up, with sandals for a beach party. It could also be transitioned into night by adding some heels and accessories! This Missoni Kaftan is a statement, a signature pattern of the brand. The bows on the side are a gorgeous update on the classic Missoni versions. Very youthful.
- While i prefer flip flops when i go swimming, if you're having a Glam moment by the pool, where most of the time is spent in the shade sipping pina coladas ;) I prefer going up a notch with casual chic sandals like the one shown above from Musa. Comfortable yet chic.
- Accessories here are not only for style purposes, they also serve to shield your face from too much sun, this beach straw hat screams glamour and so does the oversized vintage-like shades shown.
- I would keep Jewelry simple, a statement necklace in a summery turqouise tone, i usually don't like Turqouise alone, so this necklace combines in with strands of golden for a cooler edgier look.
- A straw bag is also a must-own, you'll find it a go to in all of your vacations. This Fendi Version is my ultimate fav. The 1st runner ups are Emilio Pucci beach bags and Balenciaga straw bags with their signature golden hardware.
- Last but so not least, make sure you have perfectly pedicured and manicured nails. With this look i prefer a classic colour but with a twist. This colour by Chanel is the perfect striking pink!