Monday, July 12, 2010

Stud My heart!



It comes as no secret that I am obsessed with shoes! I actually have tons of obsessions but let's keep that for later :)  So the pre-fall and fall collections are starting to hit stores and my heart is already melting at the sight of some of the new foot candy. First ones are those killer studded slingbacks from Mr. Louboutin, YES I know studs have been there for a while but Thank God they are here to stay because i am still so much in love and with this pair being a good 6" then im sold! The Clou Noeud are proving to be a hit with stars, already seen on Rihanna, Janet Jackson, Heidi Klum, Kim Kardashian and Dakota Fanning (Phew!). The coupling of the feminine bow and the edgy studs had me breathless. They come in Nude and Black, I personally prefer the black colour.

Get yours HERE 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails