1. Fedora : Random
2. T by Alexander wang
3. T by Alexander Wang striped tank
4. Vest: Antik Batik
5. Maxi Skirt: Marc Jacobs
6. Ring: Alexander McQueen
7. Vest: Topshop
8. Denim Vest: Current Elliott
9. Gold Hoops: Alexis Bittar
Maxi Skirts are a summer staple this season but unless done right they can look tacky and outdated. In this pic i have created a combo on how you can wear the maxi skirt.
- To start with it's best to keep the look simple , i prefer it print free with a theme of solid muted colours.
- Pair the skirt with a simple tank/tee , I prefer them loose and tucked inside for a cooler effect
- You can keep the look just a skirt/tee combo or layer it depending on the weather. I adore a leather jacket thrown on this look but since its summer and temps are soaring so let's keep the layering light with vests.
- I would go for a denim vest at daytime and substitute with more embellised ones later in the day. The different combos are shown in the pic above.
- Accessories play up this outfit so depending on the time/place you can really create many looks. I adore fedoras with this look and i would keep the jewellery to statement bold rings and an oversized watch.
- You can add gladiator flats or a chunky wedges for extra height.